Monday, February 7, 2011

16 Weeks- That's 4 months!

How far along?: 16 weeks
Total weight gain: Gained 1/2 a pound this week! So total gain is 3 pounds, I think I read the ideal is 5lbs at this point so guess I am right on track...
How big is baby?:
The baby is about the size of an Avocado 4.6 inches, 3.5 oz
Maternity clothes?: Not Yet... But I have moved into "fat" clothes section in the back of my closet.
Sleep?: A little better, my wonderful hubby got me one of those giant "Snoogle" pillows that takes up 1/3 of the bed so I can sleep somewhat on my belly! ♥ Him!
Best moment this week?: Finally announcing my pregnancy and the baby's gender to the world (well at least the Facebook world, lol)
Food cravings?: Cheese!! In any form- shredded on potatoes, melted on french fries or as queso with chips!
Any Baby Movement?: Movement is getting stronger, Val is still trying to feel her wiggles too! Any Labor signs?: No Way!
Belly button in or out?: In.
What I miss: Sushi- though I read THIS article that says it is safe for preggos- so I will ask my Dr. next week at our 17 week appointment!
What I'm looking forward to: Taking Brady to the ultrasound place so he can see his sister!
Personal Milestone: I can see the baby bump growing more and more, hoping I will need maternity clothes soon because I have some cute ones!
Baby Milestone: Tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.
Me and the Jellybean at 16 Weeks- The bump is growing!


No comments:

Post a Comment