Friday, November 19, 2010

A little background on us!

A little background for those that don't know- We were married at the Maui Ritz Carlton in December of 2008 and we knew we wanted a child together from the beginning so from that point on we pulled the proverbial goalie (lol) to see what would happen!

And pretty much nothing happened so after a lot of heartache and praying we decided on my 29th birthday (Oct 17th 2010) that we would try for 6 more months and if it didn't happen then it just wasn't meant to be...

Little did I know that 2 weeks (to the day) later when my ovulation test came up positive on Oct 31st that it would finally be the month we got pregnant!
So Val and I are pretty much certain this will be our first and only child together... I have a son who is 8 (Brady) and Val has 4 daughters all older than Brady so it is a FULL house! Which makes this pregnancy that much more special and exciting, so if I go a little overboard now you know why!

No comments:

Post a Comment