Saturday, November 27, 2010

Telling my parents at Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

My parents came to Vegas for Thanksgiving (since we are going to Dallas for Christmas) and Val and I were so excited to tell them our news! We had a great time exploring City Center and seeing all Christmas Decor at the various hotels!

Mom and I at City Center:


I wanted to break the news over the Thanksgiving meal but since we aren't telling the children till we are in the 2nd trimester we had to find some alone time with them!

Our Thanksgiving Table and the place settings I made:

We did finally have some alone time with my parents on Friday night so the 4 of us went to Austin's (our favorite local steakhouse) and when it was time to make the toast I toasted to our whole family including a new baby Johnson due in July! There were hugs and tears all around and it was a really special way to end the holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment