Sunday, December 12, 2010

8 weeks Today!

How far along?: 12 weeks
Total weight gain: About 1 pound.
How big is baby?:
According to BabyCenter, the baby is about the size of a lime- just over 2 inches long and weighs half an ounce.
Maternity clothes?: Not Yet... They are hanging in the closet waiting for me to "pop"
Sleep?: Better this week since I stopped drinking water 1hr before bed, I wake up thirsty but no more 3 am bathroom trips.
Best moment this week?: Starting to buy baby items! I signed up on "Amazon Mom" and am getting a delivery of diapers and wipes each month at prices lower than Costco. This way we will always have a stockpile on hand!
Food cravings?: Baked Potatoes!! I ate 4 in one day on Friday, lol. With tons of salt, butter and cheese of course- now that I think about it maybe I am craving Butter and Cheese and the potato is just a vehicle to get me the good stuff!
Any Baby Movement?: None yet!
Any Labor signs?:
No Way!
Belly button in or out?: In.
What I miss: Having a waist!
What I'm looking forward to: Getting a baby bump!
Personal Milestone: 12 weeks is considered the "safe" point to share the news with family and friends but we are going to wait till our next OB appointment at 13 weeks to do that!
Baby Milestone: Your baby's fingers will soon begin to open and close, his toes will curl, his eye muscles will clench, and his mouth will make sucking movements. In fact, if you prod your abdomen, your baby will squirm in response, although you won't be able to feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment