Thursday, December 23, 2010

Intelligender Test... BOY or GIRL?

There's no fun in waiting... At least that's how I see it. And since I'm 95% this will be my last pregnancy I figure I might as well enjoy as much fun pregnancy stuff as I can... Because you can't go peeing in random chemicals for fun when you're not pregnant now can you?

So now it's my turn to try out Intelligender this "just for fun" gender prediction test (yet it claims to be 80% accurate if used perfectly). Since we are a few days before Christmas and home at my parents house I thought it would be a great time to try it out!!

You can take it as early as 10 weeks, but I figure taking at 9 weeks 4 days preggo would be ok... ALL of the tests I have taken so far have pretty much given me a girl result, so I was expecting this to say the same thing...


Here's the Result: Intelligender says BOY!!

It was looking orange (the girl result) up until 9 min and then it changed to green right at the end, the official result is the color at the end of 10 min and it looks green to me... I was surprised since I have been feeling like this Jellybean is a girl but since Val has 4 daughters I think he might be excited about a boy! When I told my mom she acted not surprised because Boys tend to run in our family, guess we shall see in Feb when we get our official gender scan!

No comments:

Post a Comment