Sunday, January 23, 2011

14 Weeks!

How far along?: 14 weeks
Total weight gain: Gained 1/2 a pound this week- So total gain is 2 pounds.
How big is baby?:
According to BabyCenter, the baby is about the size of a of a lemon...
Maternity clothes?: Not Yet... They are hanging in the closet waiting for me to "pop"
Sleep?: Been pretty decent... taking lots of naps during the day still!
Best moment this week?: Getting to see friends over the weekend including a girlfriend due exactly 1 month before me!
Food cravings?: Still craving the sweet stuff- chocolate, brownies, blueberry muffins!
Any Baby Movement?: None yet!
Any Labor signs?:
No Way!
Belly button in or out?: In.
What I miss: Starbucks! I allow myself 1 decaf white cholcolate mocha a week but I miss the real stuff!
What I'm looking forward to: Gender Confirmation on the 31st!
Personal Milestone: Starting to feel my baby belly grow! Kind of like you've done too many crunches, not really pain but twinges of stretches.. Very cool!
Baby Milestone: Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.

Me and the Jellybean at 14 Weeks- The bump is growing!


No comments:

Post a Comment