Sunday, January 2, 2011

11 Weeks Today!

How far along?: 11 weeks
Total weight gain: Lost the pound I gained last week so Total is back to 0 pounds.
How big is baby?:
According to BabyCenter, the baby is about the size of a fig- just over 1 1/2 inches long.
Maternity clothes?: Not Yet... They are hanging in the closet waiting for me to "pop"
Sleep?: Ok, I am up at least once a night to go to the bathroom!
Best moment this week?: Buying a "Snoogle" one of those giant pregnancy pillows, poor Val is going to be sleeping on the floor by the time July gets here.
Food cravings?: Pineapple! Been drinking pineapple juice and eating both fresh or canned pineapple daily!
Any Baby Movement?: None yet!
Any Labor signs?:
No Way!
Belly button in or out?: In.
What I miss: Sleeping through the night! (guess I better get used to it once the Jellybean arrives)
What I'm looking forward to: Getting a baby bump!
Personal Milestone: Seeing friends on New Year's Eve, even though I was tired and we didn't plan on going to the party- I figured next year we will have a baby in the house so who knows if we will make it out for NYE... Might as well have fun while we can and we had a blast!!
Baby Milestone: She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional.


Me and the Jellybean at 11 Weeks- Dressed for New Year's Eve:

No comments:

Post a Comment