Sunday, January 30, 2011

15 Weeks!!

How far along?: 15 weeks
Total weight gain: Gained 1/2 a pound this week- Probably all in my face! So total gain is 2.5 pounds.
How big is baby?:
According to BabyCenter, the baby is about the size of a of an orange...
Maternity clothes?: Not Yet... They are hanging in the closet waiting for me to "pop"
Sleep?: Getting harder... I am a belly sleeper so trying to switch to my side has been a pain!
Best moment this week?: My sweet hubby driving to get me 3 slices of different cake after I mentioned watching that show "Cake Boss" had me craving CAKE!
Food cravings?: Still the sweet stuff- chocolate, brownies, CAKE!!!
Any Baby Movement?: Felt some movements, hoping it keeps up!
Any Labor signs?: No Way!
Belly button in or out?: In.
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly!
What I'm looking forward to: Gender Confirmation on the 31st!
Personal Milestone: I can see the baby bump growing more and more, hoping I will need maternity clothes soon because I have some cute ones!
Baby Milestone: Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.

Me and the Jellybean at 15 Weeks- The bump is growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment