Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Nursery Splurges!

SO my intent is to do Juliette's Nursery on a budget, because why spend tons of money on things I can make myself or buy used? But we did decide to "splurge" on 3 big statement items that were essential for giving the room the luxe feel I wanted: The Crib, The Dresser and the Chandelier!

I knew my colors were going to be pink and black because the Ooh La La bedding I picked out had black as one of the main colors! I searched and ended up finding this crib in a baby store next to our 3D ultrasound place!
Ta Da-
Photobucket

And the matching Dresser-
Photobucket


Both are part of the "Savannah Collection" from Munrie

The Crib is one of those 3-in-1 convertible cribs that goes into a toddler bed and then into a full sized bed when she grows so I think it was worth the investment!

Final Crib Look:


Final Dresser Look:



Our 3rd investment piece was actually a gift from my parents so it didn't cost us anything but I think it's a big part of what gives the nursery an elegant girly feel- Our Pink Chandelier!



We found this at the Sam Moon Home store in Dallas for about $200, but it totally makes the room pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment